Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    I think the outrage is that we allow a lawsuit because they didn’t get the baby they want.
    I mean...ok...I thought IVF could practically guarantee you the gender? Nothing is 100% but if you literally paid extra for a boy and got a girl...

I feel like this wouldn't even rate as a news story if it were a straight couple

Comment

• I mean, isn't the lawsuit premature? We won't really know the gender for years. All we know is the biological sex and, as we all know, that's a false construct of the White Patriarchy.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I mean...ok...I thought IVF could practically guarantee you the gender? Nothing is 100% but if you literally paid extra for a boy and got a girl...

I feel like this wouldn't even rate as a news story if it were a straight couple
        IVF is about 70% effective at gender selection, iirc.

It’s a horseshit lawsuit imo. It apparently has really made the”news”. I assume the source publication is limited in scope and I assume from the name, pro gay.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It’s a horseshit lawsuit imo. It apparently has really made the”news”. I assume the source publication is limited in scope and I assume from the name, pro gay.
          I'll defer to you on the science of it. I have no personal knowledge and just did a quick search and it seemed that IVF clinics in general charge extra if you want to choose the gender. So at that point I'd probably want to see the contract to determine if there's a legit lawsuit or not.

Comment

Also what's the outrage in the gay couple story? That we allow gay couples to adopt? I guess I'm too depraved and woke to become incensed reading that headline.
            No, but she is suspected of covering up the rape of a child. Evidence is not necessary. Just ask James O’Keefe. Exculpatory evidence need not be taken into account. Just ask Kyle Rittenhouse..

Send in the SWAT team to kick in the doors. It’s what you guys do, at least.
            Last edited by Hannibal; July 15, 2022, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Also what's the outrage in the gay couple story? That we allow gay couples to adopt? I guess I'm too depraved and woke to become incensed reading that headline.
              Who’s outraged? It’s Clownworld stuff.

Although I do find it interesting that two gay men are obsessed with having a young boy in the household, don’t you? How many parents have you met in your lifetime that give a shit what sex their baby is?
              Last edited by Hannibal; July 15, 2022, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I'll defer to you on the science of it. I have no personal knowledge and just did a quick search and it seemed that IVF clinics in general charge extra if you want to choose the gender. So at that point I'd probably want to see the contract to determine if there's a legit lawsuit or not.
                I think most IVF clinics have their agreements written with a “nothing is guaranteed” warning. Also, they could have done some research. I just hate the “we’re so pissed we’re getting a baby girl that we’re suing” attitude. Reminds me of stories of parents who had abortions after the first ultrasound showed the baby was the “wrong” sex.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

And a good shaddup to you, sir
                  I think a STFU is more appropriate...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think you stifling is even more appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      I mean, isn't the lawsuit premature? We won't really know the gender for years. All we know is the biological sex and, as we all know, that's a false construct of the White Patriarchy.
                      Obviously the doctor has misdiagnosed the gender yet again...just as they did with DSL...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you're hellbent on believing this doctor broke the law or wanted desperately to help the rapist, feel free. Nothing I say will stop you.
                        To me, the story is primarily about a rapist, who until earlier this week, got away with the crime. The fact that he committed this crime while here illegally, is a problem as well.

I've already stated what should happen to people who do such things, and I wasn't kidding.

I don't know what the doctor did or did not do other than perform the abortion as requested.

And finally I also question what the child's parents were doing from Week 1 thru Week 6.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Stop politicizing a 10 year old girl...you disgust me...sir...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

That is not true, AA. My daughter just went through it and the success rate is 99.9%.

https://redrockfertility.com/blog/ev...20and%20health.

Comment

• You don't know that yet Geezer...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh.

They had a boy. I know my son-in-law pretty well. When Junior comes home from first grade and, at the supper table, tells the son-in-law that he might be a girl, the son-in-law will say, "...You are a BOY! Pass the potatoes."

Comment

Working...
                                X