No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN now is reporting that they will have to "reevaluate" their relationship with Twitter over "free press concerns"...

You just can't make this shit up. This is like the kid who blames the cookie jar for him stealing cookies and getting caught...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don’t think I CNN can afford to lose their 6 Twitter followers.

Comment

• heh

Are you sure they have that many? Musk banned several journalists the other day...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

It's funny you should mention that, since you no doubt voted for Jennifer Granholm, who is on the record as being in favor of slavery reparations and is now the energy secretary of the President that you think is so awesome.
          I don't speak for.Jennifer Granholm. I don't know if she does or doesn't. I've never once in here said anything about the need for reparations, it has no impact on my life. I actually don't need to have an opinion on everything somebody said. For you,.it's another grievance to get mad about. You feel the need to find some weird story on 4chan and you call out CGVT, DSL or me like we have anything to do with it.

What you should take away is you need to go on a media diet because it has you thinking things are getting worse in the United States when that is absurd. Quit blaming America.

Comment

• Yes!!

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking of real crime families...
                download (1).jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Count Wiz as one of those who hates America. Why, he even kinda hates Nebraska now that they raised the minimum wage.

Needs to move somewhere where they don't believe in welfare or treating employees decently. Arkansas, maybe, or Qatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    It's not going anywhere and it's a states rights issue. My answer was I live in Michigan and I don't care about something that isn't going to happen in California.
                    And "rage on" -- as if policy in California could never, ever come to fruition in any othe D-controlled locale. Your answer was to laugh at the concern as if the concerns are wildly unjustified either because (a) the policy is correct or (b) the policy is gonna be limited to those California nutjobs.

THIS. IS. WHAT. THE. Ds. WANT.

Whether they can implement the policy nationally certainly remains to be seen, but it's obvious that if they could, they would. OBVIOUS.

Now, you may consider this a weird "4chan" story. I don't. I think it's an awful policy. And, for now, it's limited to California. For now.

But it's just so impossibly lazy and unserious to say "rage on" or dismiss it as some sort of boogey man. I mean....it's willfully dishonest.
                    Last edited by iam416; December 16, 2022, 04:39 PM.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      CNN now is reporting that they will have to "reevaluate" their relationship with Twitter over "free press concerns"...

You just can't make this shit up. This is like the kid who blames the cookie jar for him stealing cookies and getting caught...
                      LOL.CNN's (and the entire Left's) concern is that Twitter is now promoting free speech. That's their free speech concern.

Comment

• EFZ. Fucking priceless.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Remember in Ghostbusters when dickless turned off the grid? That's what is about to happen at the border when Title 42 is rescinded...
                          Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Wiz and I are in grave danger...lmfao
                            ​​​​​​https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ts/ar-AA15eshL

Comment

• I like that THE_WIZARD_ is in grave danger (is there any other kind?). However, I'd much prefer he just be in his grave. Or forced to listen to AOC live streams whilst reading Buchanan posts on [insert topic]. Or maybe forced to listent to AOC reading Buchanan posts and providing commentary thereon.

Comment

• Cawthorn sued by his own lawyers for 200k in unpaid legal bills.

Comment

Working...
                                X