Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey man Talent I feel your pain.... I really do, what would we do without Clemson? Have to say I don't care much for Dabo, but they are my side team. Sure do have you're number.

FWIW OSU could beat LSU, but we will never know.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Comment

• Maybe it's the anti-climactic way the final drive ended but I'm not that bothered by last night. Felt we were the better team but just made too many mistakes and nearly every critical officiating decision went against us. Can't point to anything in particular but I was much more bothered by the losses to Clemson in 2013 & 2016...looking forward to 2022!!!

Comment

Comment

• The fumble and scoop and score to a no fumble call was back breaking. That called correctly and the game flips. Never got the feeling that Clemson was equal to (or better than) OSU. They just got every funny ball bounce and at least one major call. They were shitting horseshoes and rabbits' feet all night.

I hate that Dabo won. And I hate that either he or LSU will win it all. But, glass half full: one will have their heart ripped out of their chest and stomped flat.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yurcich to Texas as OC.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Clemson has only eight seniors. 80 freshmen and sophomores

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Clemson has only eight seniors. 80 freshmen and sophomores

Looking at their on-line roster, it appears that number is 12 (or 13) seniors, 26 juniors (some of which are not returning), and the rest frosh/soph. Still a young team.

Although, the top players don't see a senior year.

Comment

• Welcome back, AA. And GFY.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Hello. Thank you. Originally planned to stay to the 4th. Got tired of relatives.

Comment

• Their gain is our loss.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I could really go for an Italian Beef sandwich for lunch today.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X