X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    DSL gonna DSL...
    STFU

And the guy at Table 4 has been waiting 15 minutes for another Rolling Rock...stop penny-pinching by hiring C.H.U.D.S that work for fish heads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The Post fucked up badly by printing those made-up quotes. Should have demanded to listen to the actual call instead of just taking a "source's" word for it that he was portraying the quotes accurately. Minor point but a lot of people are confusing the two...this was from the call Trump made to Georgia's elections investigator I believe and NOT the Secretary of State. That was a much longer, also-recorded call.
      Correct.

Also correct re Russia and China. But, again, Iran.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The thing about the WaPo is that it was a single anonymous source. Dubious. If those are your standards you’re gonna get burned.

But, the other media outlets “confirming” the story is really awful. AWFUL.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This guy killed 8 people, mainly Asian women, at spas around Atlanta this evening. Then got caught south of Macon

Comment

• Another good reason to stop the silly talk about defunding police.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There are some real lunatics out there. Hopefully Georgia can expedite his lethal injection.

Comment

• Just think. If the Georgia Highway Patrol were "defunded", that guy may have went on a killing spree from Atlanta to the Florida state line, and nobody would have stopped him.

Maybe Georgia progs would have sent crisis counselors to bring him in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The biggest surprise is that apparently China didn't really do very much.
                  They were probably too busy trying to make the Wuhan virus outbreak not look like a blatant act of war to worry about something as trivial as the U.S. Presidential election. .

Comment

• More Fed members now believe no interest rate hikes until at least 2023. Also expect unemployment to drop to 4.5% by the end up the year, a rosier projection than what they were saying in December.

Comment

• no happy ending
                      "We're not clear yet on the motive, but I do want to say to our Asian America community that we stand with you," Vice President Kamala Harris said.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        no happy ending
                        "We're not clear yet on the motive, but I do want to say to our Asian America community that we stand with you," Vice President Kamala Harris said.
                        You just had to go there, didn't you.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Another good reason to stop the silly talk about defunding police.
                          JFC. Talk of defunding the police is a right wing talking point.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

It's all he has. Well, that and clutching pearls about illegals voting and the end of the world as we know it.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Pretty much every large city in the country on line one...

It’s just a right-wing conspiracy theory!

Last edited by Mike; March 17, 2021, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• LOL !!

"Right wing talking point"

Good grief. You guys aren't that dense.

Or are you?

It sure isn't cities and states being run by R's that are talking about defunding police.

"right wing talking point" .... dear lord ... that statement rivals the stuff Marty used to say ...

Comment

Working...
                                X