Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    The US Men’s basketball team just won gold. But it wasn’t easy. Beat the French by 5. Fuck the French.
    Famous quotes:

"fuckin' French"

General Cornwallis circa 1781

"fuckin' French"

Sir AlabamAlum circa 2021
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This entire time, I thought ROC was Republic of (the) Congo. Like damn… Republic of the Congo is surprisingly kicking ass in the Olympics.
      No. It’s actually Russia Olympic Committee…
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Cody,

Yeah, I posted my thoughts on the ROC a bit upthread. It’s a sham.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What is this game like soccer except it’s on a basketball court and you run with the ball and throw it in the goal? Is this handball? Didn’t even know it was an Olympic event. Apparently, it has been for decades.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The US Men’s basketball team just won gold. But it wasn’t easy. Beat the French by 5. Fuck the French.
            Fuck the French.

Comment

• Funny...Cornwallis said the same thing in 1781...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Durant was our only real superstar in the Olympics (well, maybe, Lillard). LBJ, Westbrook, Steph, Chris Paul, Giannis, Paul George, James Harden, and a few others could have made this a lot easier. But fuck them.
                Is Giannis a US citizen?

Comment

• I assumed including him would get a comment. I think he’s Greek. He just draws a huge paycheck in the US.

Comment

• OPA!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• _52948264_winfrey_304.jpg

Oprah?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I assumed including him would get a comment. I think he’s Greek. He just draws a huge paycheck in the US.
                              He EARNS a paycheck in the US. Unlike the "migrants".

Comment

• The US ends with the most gold medals (nipping China in the 11th hour) and the most total medals (fuck China).

Team USA has now won the most medals at the Summer Olympics for seven consecutive Games, dating back to 1996.

Comment

Working...
                                X