No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The preprint endorsing ivermectin as a coronavirus therapy has been widely cited, but independent researchers find glaring discrepancies in the data

Comment

• different study

Comment

• Comment

• we have 3 in hospital all doing fine
          we averaged 70 from april last year through august most extremely sick on their way out
          whatever stats you her about hospitals over capacity and icu pateints in hallways it isnt happening in zona

many of the dead die with covid not of covid

Comment

• many of the dead die with covid not of covid
            This may be the most bullshit statement of all bullshit statements that are made by deniers.

If you had a comorbidity and caught covid, in the vast, vast, majority of cases, covid is the cause of death. Not high fucking blood pressure or being a fat bastard. If the at bastard would still be here if he hadn't caught covid, he died of covid. Period.

Stop it with this stupid shit.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dr. CGVT has spoken...
              Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• IT WAS COVID!! NOT THE JELLY DOUGHNUTS!! CGVT SAID SO!!!
                Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talked to my daughter tonight. She works in a mid size hospitol in Michigan. They have 2 covid cases today. Both are doing fine and just being kept overnight for observation. Last week they had one. Can't you idiots see the cases have doubled in one week!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                      Talked to my daughter tonight. She works in a mid size hospitol in Michigan. They have 2 covid cases today. Both are doing fine and just being kept overnight for observation. Last week they had one. Can't you idiots see the cases have doubled in one week!
                      Not only that, but those patients will eventually die. When they do, it will be because of COVID.

Comment

• I don’t know about your area hospitals, but a 1000-bed hospital here has had a definite spike in real Covid admissions and have had to turn several large hospitalist units into fully dedicated Covid units.

My area is at -or near- the very bottom of Covid-19 vaccination rates, so maybe that’s the reason that it’s worse here than some other areas.

It’s all very depressing.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                          Whether true or not, the absolute dearth of information about therapeutics for Covid 19 is outrageous. I posted something about ivermectin on the WSJ comments page and was edited out. What do the Woke Overlords think, we are going out and catch covid because there is a therapeutic for it. We don't do that for the flu or for a cold. This covid thing is going to be around for a long time and we need to adapt to living with it without going into paroxysms of fear every time a new variant appears.

Comment

• Screenshot 2021-08-11 8.32.52 AM.png
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                              Talked to my daughter tonight. She works in a mid size hospitol in Michigan. They have 2 covid cases today. Both are doing fine and just being kept overnight for observation. Last week they had one. Can't you idiots see the cases have doubled in one week!
                              THEY'RE BEING OVERRUN! NO BEDS LEFT!!!!!!

Comment

• The racism and bigotry of low expectations.

1l9CS5Jw.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X