X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tudor Dixon holds a slight lead in the Republican primary poll for Governor in Michigan.

She has been on the 'good' side of Trump in the past, but he has not endorsed anyone yet. The article says that 38% of the Republican vote is still uncommitted and waiting to see whom Trump endorses. Trump is playing coy on the endorsement front, as usual. So, it appears that he will be a major influence on who the R candidate will be.

Queen Gretch looks at all this and laughs. She'll be re-elected in a landslide because Michigan voters are that stupid.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...l/10085377002/
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If you want to beat Queen Gretch, choosing a candidate who can win the General wouldn't hurt. Find your Youngkin instead of looking for the next great FoxNews host.

Comment

• Dixon seems to be the establishment candidate having won the backing of the Devos family. She's pushing hard for Trump's endorsement but has seemingly moderated herself to be the frontrunner in the mainstream lane. I doubt she has much name recognition or clout outside the circle of conservative political insiders. The GOP field seems really weak which sucks when there's such an embattled incumbent.

Comment

• Round 1 goes to Twitter. Trial begins in October, much sooner than Musk had wanted

Twitter wins bid for expedited trial to force Musk to close deal (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Dixon just seems too weak for my taste but may have the best chance to sway independants and moderates imo. The debates I have watched she was bullied by the guys. She needs to get a little more backbone to defeat the witchen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                If you want to beat Queen Gretch, choosing a candidate who can win the General wouldn't hurt. Find your Youngkin instead of looking for the next great FoxNews host.
                Yep. That's not impossible, but it all falls on the Michigan R party's shoulders. Not Trump's. Nominate someone who has a pulse and isn't a far-right extremist and Whitmer can get ousted.

Comment

• Sounds like there was a little snafu at the Hoover Dam. Something blew up and was on fire for a bit (it's out now). Haven't seen any word on whether any electricity will be knocked out because of it.

Comment

• Spooky, but I drove across the dam on Sunday..

Comment

• It won't be a dam much longer anyway.

Comment

• Damn dam.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          There were almost 400 cops at the scene of the Uvalde shooting. I saw someone snarkily post that that's roughly double the number of defenders at the Alamo.

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/17/11119...hooting-report
                          then you compare it to this guy

Police say 'Good Samaritan' prevented further loss of life in Indiana mall shooting: 'Tactically sound' | Fox News

Comment

• I was not aware that Joe Rogan and Trump are on the outs. Rogan calls him a "threat to democracy" and a drugged-out man-baby.

Joe Rogan calls Donald Trump a 'man baby' in latest dig (nypost.com)

Comment

• Better late than never

Comment

• Rogan has never been a Trump fanboy and the reason he won't interview him.

Comment

Working...
                                X